Re: skype

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 13:40:52 -0700

Hi Paul,

Do you know what version of skype you have installed?

Currently, I believe that version 4 is the latest. But it does not have all the
accessibility things worked out yet. Try finding version 3.8 to use. As far as
I know, skype 3.8 will work most with newwer versions of jaws. Hopefully
someone on the list can verify this info if necessary.

If you need the skuype scripts, you  can find them at

http://dlee.org/skype

HTH.

Rich