Re: shipping Jaws 7.00

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:14:01 -0800

Most of the CDs were sent out about two weeks ago, a Freedom Scientific
sales represenative told me when I called two days ago to ask why mine
hadn't yet arrived.  She said that FS had contracted with an outside company
to do the mailings, and she couldn't account for why mine hadn't yet
arrived.  So she issued an order for another copy to be sent me.

So, if you haven't yet gotten your program in the mail, you should just call
FS and say so.

 (Fellow listters, Please note:  This is a question about mailings and CDs,
which requires a solution in those terms.  It isn't relevant to this
exchange that the program can also be downloaded.  Thanks for your
understanding.)