setting up xp

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:09:22 -0700

Well I am trying to go to the control panel and turn off screen saver, stand
by, and drive save or what ever you call it. when I go to the control panel,
it won't speak. I went to the jfwlite home page and got the recommended
settings for xp but since I can't get the control panel to speak what should
I do. Its all David Poelman's fault. Who else can we blame but him.
hahahahah.

finnygomes@xxxxxxx

home page
www.rellek.com/stevegomes