Re: setting a hot key for Jaws 6

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:10:49 -0800

do you still have the jaws 5 icon, on your , desktop??
minimize all aplications
press j
when it is on jaws 5
press alt enter when it has focus
tab to  change the shortcut
press the combo
control shift j
press all 3 keys together, then
tab once, then press alt, a, to apply, then
tab to the ok button
minimize all apps
press the letter j until it is on jaws 6
alt enter to change the short cut on 6
tab to short cut
here all you have to do is press the letter j then tab once,
then press alt, a, to apply
then tab to the ok button
and you b done