sender's properties in oe6

  • From: "Moti Azrad, Musician & Piano-Tuner" <azrmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:12:37 +0200

Hi, my friends.

Sometimes, I get a message in oe6 and I need to know the properties of this
sender and I can not get it.

I can get it only if I reply to this sender and than I find his name in my
address book and from the address book list, I can get the properties.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get the sender's properties without
replying to this sender?

I use winxp pro with jfw55.00.844.

Any help is much appreciated.

Moti