send mail links in jaws7

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:07:38 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI
I'm using jaws7. I would like to know if there is a keystroke to move
you directly to send mail links on a website? Like s would move you to
same page links, is there a keystroke that wil move you to send mail
links? It's a link which pressing enter on it opens your  e-mail program
and opens a blank message with that person's e-mail address in it.--