Re: selecting links with jfw

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:31:15 -0700

Yes if say you are in Internet Explorer, tab to that link or use your arros till
you get there, hit your home key to get the whole link, then hold down the shift
while hitting down arro once, if selecting that one link.  Immediately hit
control C to copy it to the clipboard.  If you hit any other key before hitting
control C, the link you wanted will no longer be highlighted.  After copying
then go into your instant message and which is usually controlV and can also be
accessed by selecting past from the edit menu.  I don't know if the link will
appear to your friend like a line of text or a clickable link like it is in many
e-mails.