seeing the number of JAWS versions left

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS users list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:30:11 -0800

Hi:

I just wanted to make sure that I am doing the right procedure.

I already have JAWS 10 installed on my desktop which had been newly formatted.
My SMA says that I have one upgrade remaining, which show uponmy desktop,
however, my laptop shows none. So, before I install JAWS 10, do I go to update
authorization and click on activate as it i was going to do that? I seem to
remember doing that before, but I don't want to mess up my existing settings,
so just wanted to make sure.

Patricia