Re: scripts for ad aware

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 04:32:45 -0700

havn't read all replys,
but, did you compile the scripts??
open ad aware
press insert f2
press the letter s for script manager enter
press control s to recompile the scripts
close the script manager
turn off and then back on jaws
close ad aware
reopen ad aware
and see if the scripts work
control s to start a scan
controll n to start the scan
control n aftder the scan is complete
control m to mark all files
control n to delete the files
a pop up  saying ok button
insert b, will tell how many will be deleted
then spacebar to delete
go crazy