screen rotation

  • From: Tony Santiago <tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:56:45 -0500

Hey guys, I noticed that jaws suddenly was acting strangely when trying to read
certain things like the taskbar and some dialog boxes. I asked my son to look
at the screen to see if there was something weird going on, and he said that
everything on the screen was sideways. It's as if the screen was turned on its
side. Is there a quick fix for this, that anyone knows of? Is there a feature
that I may have activated accidentally that rotates the screen? Forgive me if
this is off topic, and if so, please feel free to reply to my email link below.
Thanks in advance.

Tony Santiago

tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx