rules in windows mail and jaws

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:35:20 -0800

Hi, all, this is for a friend.  When you go to make a rule you start by
pressing alt+t and then r.  Then you press m for mail and n for new.  After
that, by arrowing down ir up there is a list of criteria.  I want to check
the one that says:  Where the to line contains people.  But I can't seem to
get it checked.  I've tried pressing the enter key, the space bar and alt+c
(which it says to do).  If I go to the next field by tabbing so I can enter
on the field that says:  Move it to the specified folder, I am told I have
to check a criteria first.  I hope I've been clear.  And thanks for the
help.

JPEG image