RE: restoring jaws without sighted assistance

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:05:07 -0700

No insert plus f4 gives you a dialog box asking you if you are sure that you
wish to shut down jaws, and the ok button is defalted so you just have to
hit enter to shut down jaws. It does not take it off the hard drive. After
it is shut down then hit the windows key to open the start menu and hit r
and the run dialog box comes up and just type jawsx where x is the first
number in what ever version you are running and it will start again.