RE: renaming work sheets in Excel

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 14:28:38 -0500

Tom, that's cool. Another way to rename a worksheet is to go into the format menu while in the worksheet you want to rename, to the worksheet submenu and choose rename. Type in the new name and you're in business.

At 02:12 PM 5/23/2008, you wrote:

This may not be the most efficient way but its is how I do it

I turn on the jaws cursor
move the jaws cursor to the bottom of the spreadsheet where the tabs for the different sheets are located
I find the sheet i want to rename and double left click [numpad star]
This puts the sheet name in an edit mode, clear the edit box and type in the new name and press enter
That will do it.
Regards

Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group