RE: removing jaws.

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 00:43:30 +0100

No neither have I!

Cheers

Alex

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Alan Dicey
Sent: 23 May 2011 00:36
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: removing jaws.

Hello Friends,

In the 11 or 12 years I have been using JAWS, using the same license
numbers, on different computers as they died or I just lost keys, I have
never had Freedom Scientific deny me more authorization keys for any of my
JAWS or my Open Book programs when I called and asked for them.

Freedom Scientific

Technical Support

(727) 803 8600, option #2

E-mail Support:  <mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org