remote access and jfw

  • From: "gery gaubert" <ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:01:07 -0500

Here's one strange problem.  I was running jfw 6.0.  At one time I could
remote access into a server here at work.  Lately say last week, the remote
access feature wasn't working.  I called FS and they weren't much help.  I
did a repair and checked everything out.  After no solution I hung up rather
confused and unsure of what to do next.  I then got the bright idea to
install 6.10 update from the fs website.  Last time I did this, my braille
display stopped working but I figured that it would be better to have remote
access over braille especially at this moment.  I was surprised when I
installed the update, the remote access worked and I did not loose braille.
Go figure.