regarding asking question about nod 32 version 3 and jaws 9.0

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:34:58 -0800

hello to the list this is gary. I am writing to ask if anyone is using nod
32  version 3  with jaws 9. If so how I can I use the different parts of the
program with jaws 9. Since the interface is completely different from
version2.7 which worked very nicely until I had to upgrade to version 3
since I was emailed that my virus subscription would expire and I had to
purchase version 3 in order to receive the virus updates. So I am wondering
if there are any successful users of this application with jaws and if so if
I can ask some pointers.

database 2740 (20071221) __________

http://www.eset.com