Re: recommended setting for jaws and touch pad on laptops?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:50:06 -0400

Well, my suggestion is to turn it off. In fact, this is what I have done on
mine. The bad news is that I cannot tell you where exactly to go. Since my
laptop has a hardware button that turns it on or off. But if I would have a
guess I will check on the control pannel under keyboard and mouse or something
similar. But sorry I cannot help you further.