receiving attachment and nerovision express links

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws 2-jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:57:39 -0500

Hello All,
I know this is not a jaws issue ,but I wonder if I could get helped from anyone
of you on this list here. I receive an attachment  and when I open it up  jaws
said  This file does not have a program associated with it for performing it.
Craet an association to open the file. And I trying to download the nerovision
express so I can extract the file where I can open the attachment ,I'm having
trouble with the nerovision express links to try to get to the download page
,if anyone of you go to website for nerovision express and see if you can get
to the download page . The website is
http://www.softsea.com/review/NeroVision-Express.html  and if anyone have any
suggestion what's other links that I can able to extract a file for this
situation . I will appreciated if any answer and suggestion for anybody on this
list.

Thank you,

Addison

O. Addison Gethers
Groups owner of deaf-blind inspirational life groups
101 Fennick Drive
Moncks Corner,S.C. 29461
Cellular: 843 697 4065

dbilg-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx