RE: reading powerpoint slides

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:14:59 -0700

tom, sorry about that to get the help in powerpoint you need to do a insert
+ f1 twice and not just f1 twice
insert f1 will give you a discription of the slide you are on and insert f1
twice will take you to help and powerpoint will be highlitted and just hit
f6 and it will move you to the other pain and that is all the info

Alternative archives located at: