Re: read entire number fails in Notepad

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:41:58 -0500

ah, in that case, you need to do a bit of work.  If you have jaws 5.0, you
should be enable it easily as well if you have the 4.51 patch.  To enable
it, you need to go to keyboard manager , make sure you are in default, press
tab and press n till you hear numeric data say next and then press ctrl+a
and assign a keystroke.  jaws key+ctrl+ right arrow is recommended.  Click
ok and continue down the list to numeric data say previous, press ctrl+a and
assign ctrl+jaws key+ left arrow to that one.