quickbook Point of Sale Pro

  • From: Mouki <blindy_2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:30:44 -0800 (PST)

I just got a job last night. They have everything
connected to their computer, and this includes their
cash box.
They use a program called, "quick book points of sale
pro", and to tell you what, I don?t know the version
number.
But, what I do know is that their software is up to
date.

Any ways, what I am asking, is I have Jaws version
6.2, and I want to know how I can use it with the
software. What I mean by this is how can I find the
merchandise on the computer, and get the prices.
If any one uses this program, or any one knows where I
can find a version of "Quickbook point of sale pro"
that I can play with, then let me know.

Thanks a whole lot every one, and if you cant help,
thanks anyways.

This Message Was Sent By Michael A. Babcock.
He is known as:
blindy, mouki, and also just plane Baka.
If you would like to contact him, call at:
home: 541-327-3344
or cell:
541-223-3501
also, please visit his store at: