Re: problem with address bar

  • From: Koichi INOUE <inoue@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 22:14:23 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

  Yes I know that JAWS does not say anything when full-screen state is
changed.  Press F11 and you can find address bar and title bar appear
and disappear, using JAWS cursor.
When they are readable by JAWS cursor, whic is is default mode, you can
check and edit address bar.
  Even when full screen is turned on, you can focus to the address bar
by ALT+D, but nothing can be read. It may be a bug or bad feature of IE7 and 8.
  JAWS does not read the full screen state, which is lack of JAWS's feature.

--
Koichi Inoue, ARGV
Alternative archives located at: