RE: problem with a podcast episode of FS

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:41:39 -0400

This isn't a JAWS issue, by the sounds of it. This is either a problem with
the connection on your end, or a problem with FS's servers. Best suggestion,
try again later on. Second best suggestion, subscribe to and question the
blindtech list. I can provide you a link off-list if required.

James,
List Admin

  _____