Re: pressing h for headings, and being taken to the desk top

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 00:02:38 +0000

Hi,
I really  don't know what's up their. Perhaps doing a clean install? I.E re-installing or uninstalling

and then re-installing?

Dustin wrote:

Hi all, I just got a new computer, and am running jfw10, and xp pro.  I have the jfw for xp pro as well.  When I’m in a beb page, and I hit the letter h more than once for a heading, it take me to my desktop.  What can I do to fix this if anything?

Thanks,

Dustin

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx