RE: playlists

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:11:53 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
What version of wmp are you using?
This is how I create play lists, I'm using wmp10.
Go to the my computer window, go to the folder that contains the audio
files you want to  create a play list from. Now select all files and
press applications key. Now choose add to  play list. Wmp will open and
it will prompt you to select which play list you  wish to add the files
to. This dialogue contains a new button which will prompt you to enter a
name for your new play list if you press it.
Type in your play list name and press enter.  If you want  to add more
files, just select those files and add them to the created play list.
Just use first letter navigation and locate the name you gave the play
list. hth