Re: place markers

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 21:29:50 +0300

Yes, shift+ctrl+k is for placing permanent markers. In jaws 10 the keystroke
for placing is changed to ctrl+windows+k. Try this. If it still is a problem,
then I consider it jaws bug. It does sutch things with firefox.
The temporary markers are there till you close the page. You can also use
markers in localy saved html files.
In microsoft word you can use bookmarks. You can add one from the insert menu
or pressing ctrl+shift+f5. In other text editers as notepad, you can use the
method explained by Ann.

Negoslav