Re: parentle control

  • From: "Mike Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:33:54 -0800

yep, that is the web site. You might have to press enter right when you get to
the site saying OK. Then everything works just fine.
----------
"DAMN MY CHARISMA"
Check out my blog at:
http://blindyblog.blogspot.com
I think you will like it. If you set up your own free blog, send it to me.
"And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern
science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" Ghost In the Shell
"Men have always fought each other, have always created chaos; that's familiar
and safe. They always know where they are in those circumstances. But, to
Hazardly step into the unknown and love one another is far to risky for them."
Demon City Shin Joku
Block quote end

  I know that familykeylogger is good, I used it a little. I think the web site
is:
  http://www.familykeylogger.com
  or do a google circh for "Family Key Logger"