oe6 in winxp pro

  • From: "Moti Azrad, Musician & Piano-Tuner" <azrmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 05:22:31 +0200

Hi friends,

In oe6, I need to get my messages sorted in descending order, not ascending.

I go to view, sort menu, open it and choose descending, but I continue getting
my messages in ascending order.

What do I have to do for getting it?

I need the first sent message will be placed on the top and the latest sent one
to be placed on the bottom of my messages list.

Many thanks,

Moti

Israel