Re: odd jaws behavior

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley, Windows Desktop Edition" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 04:09:39 -0500

Hi,
Just restart JAWS. You're not doing anything wrong, JAWS just does it sometimes, and I don't know why. I agree, it's annoying.
HTH

Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx,
jawswizard@xxxxxxx,
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx,
jshockley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:
jeffreyshockley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx
Google Talk:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:
jawswizard
Skype:
jawswizard

On 12/7/2008 4:05 AM, Jennifer Palmer wrote:
hey this is the second time this has happened in as many weeks, I had to
restart jaws it came back up in forty minute mode. this is annoying i would
like to figure out if something i am doing is the cause.
  please get back to me

Jennifer Palmer
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
irc op on: paranoia.corecodec-irc.net +6697
aim: lightsrage1985
msn lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo jenniferpalmer2000
livejournal: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com