Re: nvda

  • From: "kevin" <kevin.block@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:31:19 +0100

Kerry it would appear to me that you are the one who needs to get a life.
Whats the big deal regarding the signature most of us on here are here as part
of a learning curve and do not wish to hear the language that you put in your
messages.  As one message said take it off list as I dont regard this as a Jaws
issue.  If the list is moderated then perhaps its about time that they stepped
in.