RE: not receiving messages from Kurzweil

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:26:20 -0500

Just because one uses JAWS to use a specific program does not necessarily
mean it's a JAWS issue. If the program is working with JAWS, which this
particular program obviously is, it stops being a JAWS issue. And, thusly,
stops being appropriate for this list.

James,
List Admin

From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/26/2009 10:08 AM

 I wish I had seen the message before I have just paid a mainstream engineer
to try and see what is wrong, he was unable to fix,and for days I have been
waiting for feedback from kurzweil, on other hand he did get back my
internet connection lost on  my desktop on Sunday and my laptop  since early
yesterday, on the plus side I have downloaded a patch for Jaws 11  and the
engineer who as mentioned is a mainstream engineer want to turn  the
download off when he heard the toc toc of Jaws coming in, and winpatrol
bark, he was of the opinion that updates are not good for the health"! and I
told him  do not stop anything I am living in hope,  that cost me £100 in
all, Oh for an engineer who knows a bit about assistive tech Dorothy

Alternative archives located at: