Re: new member from Oz

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:41:07 +1300

Hi Jim and list:

Welcome aboard. I'm Dave over here in your little neighbouring country of New Zealand.

I believe in fairness as a first and foremost business practice. I hope you are mistaken when you say that Freedom Scientific doesn't offer assistance through responsive Email. I acknowledge that they responded to your request and mentioned contacting your local dealer. But if it is like the responses I have had, that is an automated response intended to try to let you know that your message has been received. I believe the message will also say that your questions will be answered by a member of staff soon. Additionally, based on my experience, I think you will receive an answer within a couple working days.

In the mean time, perhaps some list members here will offer you some useful suggestions to resolve the issues you have raised.

I know Freedom Scientific always mentions that you should contact your dealer, and that is always a good starting point. When or if this cannot result in a solution, I believe you will find Freedom Scientific stands behind their products.
Happy computing.
Dave