new firefox accessibility features?

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:07:22 EST

Hello Jaws and NVDA list members, Ken here.  I just read an email  talking
about the new firefox release.  I'm thinking of deleting the  firefox I have
and getting the new one.  It said something about features  that let you
use your voice to do some things.  It said it depended on your  screen reader
and the vendor's ability to make screen readers work with the new  features.
 Do any of you know if Jaws 11 and or the new beta of NVDA can  take
advantage of the new Firefox features?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.