Re: nero question

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:51:18 +0200

There is a tutorial on Nero out by John Willson. His works can be found at

http://web.onetel.net.uk/~fromthekeyboard/

For basic hints on how to use Nero with jaws, check th ehelpful hints section on the www.jflwite.com page.

As long as you are using Nero Burning Rom and not the less accessible Nero Express, you should find Nero very accessible. I really never had to study any tutorial in order to start using it. I find it easier to just copy and paste files and folders from widnows explorer into my cd layout in Nero.

hth

Doris

At 12:34 PM 7/30/2005 +0100, you wrote:
shannon:

i am no expert on nero but i would also like to have someone give directions to a good tutorial on this program. stephen

Shannon <spollo50@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Good morning. I was wondering if there is a free version of Nero that I can
download and also if there is a tutorial or instructions that any of you can
recommend to assist in learning how to use it?

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com>Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.beta.messenger.yahoo.com>calling worldwide with voicemail