Re: nero 6.601 is avaible

  • From: C_no_C <cnoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 02:00:44 -0500

I am using JFW 5.1 with Nero and it does not seem to need any scripts.

I open Nero, tab until I hear the list of choices and arrow down until I
hear the type of cd or dvd I want to make and then hit enter.  Then Tab to
the tree view of your computer and arrow down or open the selected folder
you want.  Then hit tab and you will have a list of the files that are in
that folder.  You can add a file to your compilation by hitting control 1.
Then once you have all the files added go to the recorder menu and choose
burn compilation.  You can then use the Jaws curser to hear your status
after you have started the burn.

I am not sure how to find out how much disc space is left while adding
files.  If anyone could add that part or maybe there is a easier way to do
this let us know.

Hope this helps.