Re: nero 6 and jaws

  • From: "Gene" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:07:02 -0400

Kind of "How do I get to Carnegie Hall?... practice, practice, practice. As
for any helpful sites I don't know of any. Just play with it and you'll
figure it out. One hint... work from the tab buttons as much as possible.
It's slower but easier to figure out.

Thanks; Gene

On MSN and Yahoo - guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx