Re: need a calendar and organizing program that works with jaws

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley, Windows Desktop Edition" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 15:03:54 -0500

It'll work, there's a version for XP.

Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx,
jawswizard@xxxxxxx,
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx,
jshockley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:
jeffreyshockley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx
Google Talk:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:
jawswizard
Skype:
jawswizard

On 12/24/2008 3:01 PM, Jennifer Palmer typed this E-Mail at me and said:
that is for windows 95 so yeah that wouldnt work since i got xp
xp pro at that
Jennifer Palmer
myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
skype is: jennipalmer
Yahoo instant messenger is: jenniferpalmer2000
aim is: lightsrage1985
website is: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com
msn is: lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx>