Re: navigating html tables

  • From: Claus Thøgersen <c.thoeg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:46:52 +0200

HI,

IE works more stable.
The indsæt+skift, home, end pageUp, PageDown commands works sometimes, but not everytime. It is hard to say why and also to reproduce the problems.

I tried with
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Surfs-Up/Tables.htm

Fs should be able to find some of the problems on this page.

Claus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Arnowitt" <foodsong@xxxxxxxxx>