Re: my last post

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 14:49:28 -0700

Thanks, Allen. But David, would you mind setting your email client (program)
so that it includes the message to which you're replying, so that when you
type your new message at the top of the message area in a new email you're
composing, the previous message will be right underneath it, for reference?
If you don't mind doing it this way, but don't know how, I'll be happy to
explain.

Thanks. it just gets confusing this way.