RE: my jaws is tired

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:00:22 -0400

Okay, well what version are you using? We can't really help you without more
information. Do you have it set to read some or all or no punctuation? Have you
added anything new to your computer? How is your display set?
There is a number of things that might be causing the problem. Saying that it
doesn't read right without knowing how you'd like it to read, won't help.

Good luck.