my annoying problem with MS Outlook 20077 and JFW

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 23:48:16 -0600

Hi, a few weeks ago I posted I was having a problem with JFW 11 and MS
Outlook 2007 where JFW would take forever to talk after trying to go from
one folder to another. After trying to reset my views in outlook to the
defaults as suggested by tech support and upgrading to JFW 12 with no
results, I decided to remove the latest update for Microsoft Outlook that
was installed about a month ago. That cleared the problem up. It said in
windows update that the update was important though, and I'm wondering if
anyone else has experienced problems with the latest update for Outlook in
Office 2007. I don't want to install it if it is going to interfere with JFW
the way it has.

Email, Facebook and Windows Messenger: tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx