Re: musicmatch jukebox problems...

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:57:57 -0600

Thanks so much for the input.  I'll check his vrsion, but it's a new
computer so is surely version 8 or later.  Thanks!

Cher

>>> powersradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 2/24/2005 12:43:30 PM >>>

I'd nuke MusicMatch. For some reason its later versions insist on
overriding
your preferences in other players. MMJB was a fine program until they
hit
version 8, then I could never get it to cooperate after that so took it
off
my system. I've missed it in some ways, but haven't missed the problems
it
caused.

Bill Powers

line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather