ms word 2000 form fields problems using jaws 5.10

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:28:40 +1100

Hi.
using jaws 5.10 and ms word 2000.
doing a course in information technology at my college.
doing software applications stream.
doing about creating a form in word.
i use jaws 5.10.
so i opened the forms toolbar.
use alt tab to open the menu, shift tab until the edit box comes up.
when i go there it puts a box on the form, then do the same process and tab
to properties.
then type in the bookmark name say for the exercise i am doing, is  Name.
then a combo box called department, two other text boxes called StartDate
and EndDate.
my frustration is:
when i hit insert plus 5 to see my list of edit boxes and controls, there is
only only edit box, normally EndDate.
this is frustrating me.
how do i put multiple objects on the same line and then arrange them using
jaws?
please e-mail me as soon as possible.
cheers Marvin.