Re: movie file conversion

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 20:37:31 -0400

Amber, I don't really know if this is what you want.  But you know me and my
obsession with Google.
I found this cool accessible little program (well accessible for what you
necessarily have to do to get the job done).
it is called
ConvertXtoDVD
http://www.topvideopro.com/software/dvd_burners/vso_divx_to_dvd.htm
ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a 1 click solution to convert and burn
your movie files to a compatible DVD playable on any home DVD player.
There is a full version, but there is a link for free download.
Once installed, I found several mov files, 2 it didn't work on, 2 it did.
You just go to file menu, new project.
Then to action menu, convert.
Then when it is done (press insert T the percent complete is on the title
bar), it gives you a chance to burn it to a DVD.
Well it wanted to, but I didn't have a DVD in the drive, but it didn't say
that the free version wouldn't.
Debbie