RE: modifying mirc scripts

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 14:56:39 -0700

Witch mirc scripts are you changing. =20
There are two versions of them.  It would be helpful folks if you would
inform us witch scripts you were changing.  It also might help if you
told us witch scripts you were trying to modify and what you were trying
to change. =20
If some one wants to update my work or change it all I ask is that they
send me a finished copy so if I like the changes I can use them my self.

Also I will use any changes in my own work if I like them.   I will
include a credit in the script file noting the modifier. =20
As for my scripts they were maid using jfw 5 so I am not sure why they
would be having a problem unless you are trying to use them on a earlier
version. =20
Also if you want to make changes to my scripts want to work together on
them.  If you let me know what changes you want maid I will see what I
can do to help.=20
Hth=20