minimize problem I have with Outlook Express

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 23:01:26 -0400

Hello listers:

For the past month or so, When I write a new message or reply to a message,
that someone has posted, the window is always minimized.  Prior to that, these
windows were maximized.

I cannot remember what I did to cause these two windows to be always minimized.

I have to maximize the window in these two windows in order for me to read the
entire lines of text I have written.

How can I set the new message window and reply message window to be always
maximized.

I hope someone can help with this problem.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber