Re: making OE my default e-mail program

  • From: Adam Daou <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:21:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Troy,
Try the following:
1 Go to Internet Options in the Control Panel, and
open the Programs tab.
2 Tab down to the Email field, and select Outlook
Express.
3 Alt a to apply, and Enter for Ok. Close Control
Panel.
4 Return to Outlook Express. Go to Tools, Options, and
tab down to the Make Default button under the General
tab. It should be grayed out. If not, press alt k,
then alt a, and Enter for Ok.
Hope this will help.
Adam