live 365 update

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:16:04 EDT

Hi guys I went back to the live 365 site yesterday and took a closer  look.
 I'm not sure if it's because of the complaints or what, but the site
turns out accessible after all.  A couple thing you'll have to relearn  first.
For one thing, the list of stations whether in a search or in your  presets
still show in groups of 15, but not in a table.  you have to find  the
heading that says my presets.  Second of all the stations player  windows don't
come up you have to hear that something is playing to know you are  on a
station.  The page reads something like the home page too so you have  to get
used to it.  I haven't investigated fully whether or not you can go  to a
combo box and switch on the fly from one preset to the next without moving
into
a new group of 15 also I haven't fully looked at where email this
broadcaster is.  The links aren't as clearly labeled click to listen in all
places
you have to click the first link that has a title of the station.   You see
a little better on the player controls though so maybe that's why a  flash
based player is used.  I tested two stations.  All gold radio  and Psycho
jello 1965/1970 and they played fairly well.  My access problems  may also be
complicated by this crappy dialup Huh?  Yeah I know what your  thinking Huh?
Ken get with the program Huh?  But the site live 365  works.  I'll restore
contacts as I listen and when I'm broadband and can  investigate a bit
easier.  I think complaints maybe were heard because this  site wasn't behaving
that way when I first went to it.  Also I had gotten  several replies saying
even sighted listeners and sighted broadcasters were  having problems with
it. So there must have been complaints a plenty.   Problem solved Huh?  that
shows you that you just have to be a squeeky  wheel sometimes Huh?