list of headings in internet explorer 6 with Jaws 7.10.452

  • From: "Owen Palamountain" <owen.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:28:24 +1300

Hi All,

I have internet explorer 6 installed and Jaws 7.10.452.  When I am on a web
page Jaws says that Internet explorer 6 settings are loaded, but when I use
the keystroke Jaws key and f6 to get a list of the headings on the web page
Jaws says that Internet Explorer 7 settings are loaded and I don't have
Internet Explorer 7 installed.  When I up and down arrow in the list of
headings Jaws will not announce the headings in the list.

Could someone please tell me why this could be happening.

Kind regards
Owen Palamountain
Email Address: owen.p@xxxxxxxxxx
Skype: owen6510820