Re: kerio firewall and jaws?

  • From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:28:24 -0500

Hi Biren,
I don't personally use Kerio and cannot say for sure. I can tell you the AVG
makes a good firewall that is speech friendly. I just bought AVG's firewall
plus antivirus software. My friend said it worked well with Jaws and it does.
Outpost is a free one that you may want to try. I hope I've helped!

Marissa